Tuesday 23 July 2013

Forex Day Trading Course

Before you Waste Another Cent
on Day Trading Seminars
that do not work

READ THIS

If you are looking to learn day trading, and how to make money from the Forex (Currency) Markets, then this is your opportunity to learn day trading from someone that has been at it for over 5 years.



"Give me just one hour of your time
and I GUARANTEE you will make more profitable trades!"

My program is simple: Hands On Personalized Training and unlimited support, for an entire year!

All this for only $1500.00. Compare to most half day seminars that cost more and leave you with more questions than answers.

FAQ
Q. If you're a successful trader, why charge for the course?
A. My time is valuable and a free course is under appreciated.

Q. Why not make money of the markets instead?
A. I teach for fun. Trading can be solitary, plus I only need 1 or 2 trades per day.  Quite frankly I'm good at teaching and like making new friends.

Q. I don't have any money. How about I pay you back after I make the money from the markets?
A. I only deal with people that are serious about trading. Nothing good is ever free in life and comes at a cost. If you're looking for a get quick rich scheme, move on.

Q. How much money can I make?
A. How long is a piece of string? Your performance depends on you.

Q. Can you give me stock tips?
A. No. I trade Forex aka Currency Trading. It's far more profitable and easier to master.

Q. Can you guarantee me that I will make money?
A. No. Your performance depends on you. This is not a get rich quick scheme.

Q. Why haven't I heard of you?
A. I'm not after fame. I simply trade for a living.

Q. How many students do you take on?
A. Only one per month as my trading and life style keeps me busy.

Q. Where does the course take place?
A.  Over the internet, in the comfort of your home. Or live in Phuket, Thailand.

Q. How do we start?
A. Use the contact form and tell me why I should take you on as a student.