Monday 3 June 2013

Everything in life changes

June 3, 2013 - ...and so the journey begins.  Today I leave for the Land of Smiles, Thailand.  For 3 months to relax and unwind, discover Thailand and do some Island Hopping in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Krabi, and Chiang Mai.



The goal is to decide where I want to live while studying Thai and Muay Thai, Kickboxing, and Thai for the next few months, perhaps years.    I'll be working too.  On my tan! ;)      Seriously though I will be day trading of course.  The time zone in South East Asia is ideal.  You know the old saying "Location, Location, Location", very much so true when it comes to day trading.



"Everything in life changes. The only thing that doesn't change is that you have to wake up every morning and look yourself in the mirror. Give yourself permission to go after what you really want - and not meet someone else's expectations. Ultimately that is how you're going to be successful!"

Sa wa dee kap my friends!   Follow your dreams and don't let anyone discourage you.