Wednesday 11 March 2015

Forex Alerts

I am happy to announce a new service that I am offering my clients.  Forex Alerts.

If you have read my blog then you know that I am a big believer in semi-automated trading.  I believe in automation to provide Forex Signals to review potential trading opportunities with the goal of making a profitable trade.

For this reason I have developed Forex Alerts for 6 of my proven Strategies.  These Alerts are based on Daily, Hourly, and Correlational Strategies that I have been developing for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDJPY, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, USDCAD. 

The Alerts provide a trend, bias, trendlines, upcoming news, notes, and Screenshots to make better trading decisions.

Here are some Sample Screenshots of the type of email alerts you can receive.  That's right, these are actual picture attachments that are sent to you via email.   Most signals are boring, they are nothing but text.  Worse yet, how can you make a trading decision without seeing the chart?   
Included are trend analysis, commentary, a weekly bias, and my personal bias.


Forex Signal Subscription
  • "Week Ahead" Trading Commentary
  • Session Reports
  • Trading Tips
  • Signals for 6 of my Trading Systems
    • with Chart Analysis
    • and Chart Screenshots
    • plus a Weekly Bias
    • and my own personal Bias
  • Average of 7 Signals per Day
  • PLUS an Introductory Email sharing 6 of my proven strategies!
  • Starting at Only $29 for a 3 Week Trial
Sign up to my one year subscription and I guarantee you will make more profitable trades!
No Results - No Fee. 
Subscription Options
Upon receipt of your payment you will be contacted to confirm the email address to use for the subscription.

Testimonial
"Signing up for the alert service has really been beneficial for me over the last month.  I have had the most profitable month yet with the bonus of not having to check the charts all the time.  The alert emails have been letting me check the charts only when the market is moving to a potentially good entry point.  The screen shots with the bias on them have been a huge help in making higher probability trades.  Thank you so much for taking the time to create a well thought out, well executed alert system that only sends out meaningful information!" --- Brendan, April 2015, Presently Traveling South East Asia, Living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada