Saturday 8 August 2015

It's all relative

I like to relate trading to real life experiences.  Here is one for you..... Dubai

Love it or hate it, it's all relative.  The way I see it, you should travel to all corners of the world and form your own opinion. Create your own experience.

It's all perception really.





As is trading.  You need to form your own opinions.  Sure you can listen to what others are saying.  But sometimes it's like news.  Nothing but jitter chatter and noise that gets in the way.   Ultimately it's for you to form an opinion.   Perhaps that opinion will change. But it's yours.  And you need to be able to have an open mind and be able to change that opinion as the environment changes.

Like trading.  Sure, you need to have some sort of basic education, however you also need to be able to sit back and take in the environment. Determine where there market is at today.  Where it might go, and what steps it has to take to get there.  And if you're wrong or the market changes, you need to be able to adapt, without bias.   Just because everyone says Dubai is amazing, doesn't mean you have to like it, as with buying EURUSD. If everyone says buy, form your own opinion.

I'm happy to have seen Dubai.  But one day was enough for me.  I might stop over there again, and if I do, I'll check out the water slides and see about getting a ticket up to the tower.