Thursday 3 March 2016

Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

About 3 weeks ago I watched Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead and ordered a juicer just a few days later.  It's been two weeks now and I have slowly been juicing more and more, and loving it! 
 
 
 
Fat Sick and Nearly DeadMy Juicer
 
Today I start my 7 Day - Reboot with Joe - Juice Fast.   Only fresh vegetable/fruit juice (80:20) and no solid foods, sugars, coffee, wheat, or dairy.  I had my last espresso (I'm down already from 4 doubles to just one) and ate all the "normal" food and junk food that I have so that I won't get tempted or break down.  I'm excited!!!
 
Juicing is a little bit of work but if you buy and wash your produce at the same time and juice first thing in the morning for the day, and leave your juicer out for any impromptu cravings, then it's not that bad.  I don't have a dishwasher here in Phuket, seems in Thailand everyone believes in the old fashioned way...   but if I did.. boy would it be easier.
 
Weighing in at 90kg
 

It's good to keep your body and mind healthy, and detoxing your body once in a while can help with that.  Ever since I started juicing I feel better and am calm and focused.  Yoga, weight training, and my sunset walks around Lake Nai Harn or swimming at Nai Harn Beach help too.

Lake Nai HarnTemple Nai Harn

Temple Nai Harn Nai Harn Beach

As a trader you need to keep focused and sharp.  Even if you "feel" healthy and don't have to take an prescription medication, I highly recommend you look into "detoxification" and watch this movie: