Monday 9 May 2016

Trading Foundation

Lately I have been meeting a lot of people interested in taking my trading course and they all pretty much want to take a course but are afraid to take it, aren't comfortable taking it, or don't have the money to invest in their education.   And of course the fear of all the scams out there, all the get rich quick schemes.  Guess what?

I guarantee you will NOT get rich overnight from Forexbut with some hard work and the right foundation you can live comfortably

You see I am selling everything here in Phuket Thailand and plan n traveling, after all I'm the traveling day trader ;)   I just find that a life on the road, without commitment, with freedom, on a permanent vacation is the way to go.   After all YOLO and there is so much to see and do in this world.

Almost everyone I've met through selling my household items, gadgets, and sports equipment, I ended up talking to for over half an hour about trading and my lifestyle.   Now that I'm moving I'm meeting like minded people and almost wish I stayed longer.  Putting my trading mind to work I analyzed and deduced that this is no coincidence, for one I'm meeting like minded people because they are buying stuff from me that I also enjoyed and have an interest in, and secondly because they are mostly foreigners like me here in the land of smile.  I'm likely projecting a go happy lucky attitude and more open to striking up a conversation because I feel free as a bird.

I remember the first training course I took was US$999 but it was a client of mine and he comp'd it.  So sure I took it because it was free but I would have gladly paid that money because I'm a big believer in education.  College and University fees are much more and if I'm going to take a certification course for management consulting it's in the thousands. 

Sure it's a lot of money, but is it? 
Can you afford not to invest in your education?

The analogy I like to use is that of a golfer.  There are 3 types of golfers:

1.  The one taking lessons from a Pro
2.  The one trying it on their own
3.  The one trying it on their own and eventually turning to a Pro.

Which one do you think does best?  and which one do you think needs to have all their bad habits retrained which takes even longer and will cost you more time money and effort in the long run.

If you're serious about trading, or anything else in life that makes you money, you need to invest in yourself and your education.  It takes 10 years to become an overnight success, and you can get a headstart by taking a course from a professional coach.  Or don't.  But don't act surprised if you loose 3 times the money you would have invested in a coach and end up dreaming about Forex while working 9 to 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam or advertising please