Wednesday 6 December 2023

Forex Taurus Signals

 For those of you signed up to my Forex Signal Service, here are some FAQs:

1.  What does FRA mean?  Frankfurt Time. This is my broker's time and will be used for any upcoming news alerts.

2.  What information do you provide?  In addition to upcoming news alerts, you will receive buy and sell signals for EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY.  

3.  I've received a signal, now what?  The signals are actual trades my bot is placing.  Note that there will a lag of a few seconds for email signals.   You will want to check the current time versus the time of the email to make sure the signal is current and review the chart quickly to confirm the signal matches your trading strategy and to determine your TP and SL levels.  My default TP is 10 pips and SL is 19 Pips.  

4.  Is there any way I can copy your trades?  Email signals are great but not always convenient or timely.  There is a better way.  Ask me about my Metatrader 4 Signal Service that allows you to copy my trades as they are placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam or advertising please